3rd International India Innovation Summit
11 – 12 February, 2010 | Taj Lands End, Mumbai
THEME: X Factors For Thriving In The Changing Economy.
- Dr. Gerard J. Tellis, Neely Chair of American Enterprise & Professor of Marketing, Director of Center for Global Innovation, USC Marshall School of Business
- Dr. James Woudhuysen, Professor of Forecasting & Innovation, De Montfort University
- Dr. Frederick L. Dembowski, Hibernia National Bank Endowed Professor of Leadership Emeritus, Southeastern Louisiana University, President, International Association of Organizational Innovation
- Daniel Liew, President, Direct Results AsiaPacific
- Prof. Takeshi Natsuno, Guest Professor, Graduate School of Media & Governance Professor & Father of Mobile Web Services, Shonan Fujisawa Campus, KEIO University
- Erez Tsalik, Chief of Operations - Asia Pacific, Systematic Inventive Thinking – SIT
- Tal Givoly, Chief Scientist, Amdocs Inc.
- Julie Koch, Head - Operations, Center for Innovation, Mayo Clinic
- Fernando Cardoso De Sousa, Ph.D., President of the Executive Board, Portuguese Association for Creativity & Innovation
- Dr. Achim Luhn, Director Strategy & Innovation, Siemens AG
- Dr. Tim Jones, Programme Director, Future Agenda
- Sergiusz Sawin, Co-founder & Managing Director, INNOVATIKA - Thinkdom of Business Innovators
- Peter Merrill, President, Quest Management Systems
- Dr. Alex Yu Hou Cheong, Director, Innovation & Technology Transfer Office, Nanyang Technological University
- Dr. Alexander M. Orlando, President & CEO, InnoCrowding Inc.